his is @moarcoffeeplzzz's clean, minimal gaming/office setup. Here we have many wireless peripherals such as the keyboard and mouse, dark black wall to provide a heavy contrast with the white cabinetry and ultrawide and vertical monitor combo. No expenses were spared with the Eurotech i00, but why would they? As gamers we all know we're spending hours each day so it's only right to take care of our precious neck and back.
This setup features the Karlby countertop used as a desk top, Eurotech i00 ergonomic office chair, Besta TV stand unit (Ikea) for above the monitors, and a Grovemade desk shelf as added elevation.
- Keyboard: Hineybush by HBCP similar on Amazon
- Mouse: Logitech MX Ergo on Amazon
- Monitor: Alienware AW3420DW on Amazon
- Monitor 2: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q on Amazon
- Monitor Light: BenQ Screenbar Plus on Amazon
- Amp/DAC: Monoprice Monolith THX 788 on Amazon
- Graphics Card: EVGA 2080Ti on Amazon
- CPU: Ryzen 3700X on Amazon